If you're looking to streamline your image creation process, using templates can be a game-changer. When creating templates, there are several commands that you can use to make your workflow even more efficient.
In this guide, we'll provide a brief overview of the different commands available to you and how and when you can use them to create templates that are tailored to your needs.
By clicking the command name you get a deeper introduction to each of the commands.
NOTE: Remember, template options are applied in sequential order. This means that you get different results based on the sequence order.
Introduction to the Image processing commands in QBank template builder:
- Auto orient - The "Auto Orient" command automatically orient an image based on camera data set used to capture it.
- Background - The "Background" command adds a custom background to transparent images.
- Clipping Path - The "Clipping Path" command applies a clipping path to an image if one is found.
- Colors - The "Colors" command restricts the number of colors in an indexed image that uses a palette.
- Crop - The "crop" command crops a rectangular area of an image.
- Depth - The "depth" command specifies the bit depth of an image for different levels of color or grayscale accuracy and detail.
- Extent - The "extent" command manipulates the image sizes and aspect ratios for specific uses and display formats.
- ICC Profile - The "ICC profile" command manages ICC profiles to ensure accurate color representation.
- Max JPEG file size (bytes) - the "Max JPEG file size" command manages size and quality of JPEG images for specific uses and external tools.
- Mirror - The "mirror" command flips an image either horizontally or vertically.
- Modify SVG Color - The "Modify SVG Color" command modifies the colors of an SVG image.
- Place image - The "Place image" command selects the image to be placed and adjust several parameters for how it will be applied to the media.
- Quality - The "quality" command adjusts the compression level of an image.
- Remove background - The "Remove background" command is a function in QBank that allows you to remove the background of an image and replace it with transparency.
- Remove profiles - The "remove profiles" command is a function in QBank that allows you to remove specific color profiles from an image.
- Resize - The "resize" command resizes an image according to given width and height parameters.
- Rotate - The "rotate" command adjusts the orientation of an image with various configuration options for greater control.
- Sharpen - the "sharpen" command enhances the quality of an image by bringing out its details and edges.
- Strip Profiles - The "strip profiles" command removes any metadata profiles or comments embedded within the image file.
- Trim - The "trim" command quickly and easily removes unwanted edges from an image.
- Write metadata to file - The "write metadata to file" command in QBank allows you to add metadata to a file.
QBank's Image processing commands are a set of powerful tools that allow you to customize your image templates with greater ease and efficiency. Whether you're looking to modify an SVG image, adjust color profiles, or resize an image to a specific size and aspect ratio, there is a command to suit your needs. By utilizing these commands, you can create templates that are optimized for your specific use cases and improve your overall workflow.