Welcome to QBank
Get started with QBank
Advance with QBank
QBank - Editor User Guides
QBank - Admin User Guides
QBank Connectors and Integrations
QBank Extended Features
QBank - User webinars, news and release notes
How you delete a folder
Follow these steps to delete a folder:
- Select the folder you want to delete
- Right-click on the folder
- Choose Delete
- Click on confirm
NOTE: When deleting a folder your assets in it will not be deleted. They are still in the Library.
What happens when I delete a folder in QBank?
- Assets within the folder will not be deleted. They are still in the Library and do not end up in the trash bin.
- All subfolders of the deleted folder are also deleted
- A deleted folder can be restored through the activity log by a user with appropriate access.
You can read here how that can be done