Here, we have provided a more detailed overview of the key updates and enhancements from our releases in September 2023.
We have made improvements to the Connector Window, which is the interface used in your connector to connect to your CMS.
- Our team has enhanced the interface of the connector window, making it even more user-friendly with a larger search bar. Additionally, we have relocated the upload and download functionality to eliminate any interference.
- Furthermore, in relation to the connector window, our team has also introduced the exciting feature of displaying the total number of assets accessible within the window.
The Consent feature has also received some improvements, making it easier for you to manage your consent effectively.
- The Consent feature has been upgraded to include the exciting ability to resend a pending request, both for requesting consent and when uploading consent.
- You now have the ability to add a comment when removing a pending consent, ensuring that data tracking is maintained and secure.
- Additionally, we have made significant improvements to the filters for consent. Now, when filtering on approved media, only fully approved media will be included.
Additionally, we have rolled out updates for our current connectors and built a new one:
- We are excited to announce that the QBanks connector now fully supports Drupal 10, the latest version of the popular content management system.
- We are thrilled to announce that the connector for Optimizely now fully supports the latest version, Optimizely 12.X.
- We have built a connector to Templafy Hive* for one of our customer. The connector is built to be able to offer for others as well. Please feel free to let us know if you would like to learn more about this connector and how it can benefit your organization, contact our support!
Get ready for the new UI in your QBank.
- We will be releasing the new UI very soon, and our team has made some final improvements. We have also added the feature to enable or disable it in your own QBanks for the entire organization. Stay tuned for instructions on how to do this in Your QBank.
*Templafy Hive - Templafy can manage templates and document assets from a central admin platform which means it is easy for Brand and Managers and Content Administrators to update templates and push out new digital identities throughout the entire organization. With Templafy Hive, Templafy have moved from monolithic architecture to a microservices architecture.