The QBank Connector for chrome allow you to easily access published and approved assets directly from the Chrome Web browser, while delivering the assets in a web optimised format.
There are a number of benefits adding QBank to your chrome browser, most notable are:
Search and filter for assets in QBank
Browse through folders
Select an asset and choose format
Drag and drop on to the browser interface
Copy link to the published files
Report usage to QBank
NOTE: Contact your sales representative if you want a demo or more information about the connector
You can install the connector by downloading it from Chrome Store directly or ask QBank support to provide it as a zip file.
Install it from Chrome Store
- Go to the Chrome store and Install the QBank Connector.(https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/qbank-connector/jjleipicaemjilccnmaophdegjgmbmbh)
Install it from QBank provided link
- Download the ZIP file to your computer from the QBank Provided link.
- Go to chrome://extensions/ and check the box for Developer mode in the top right.
- Locate the ZIP file on your computer and unzip it.
- Go back to the chrome://extensions/ page and click the Load unpacked extension button and select the unzipped folder for your extension to install it.
After the connector is installed, Click on the 'Extension' Icon in the toolbar and Click on the 'Pin' Icon to Pin it so it is easy to launch the Connector.
Provide the host name of your QBank backend and Username and password and Click Login.