Welcome to QBank
Get started with QBank
Advance with QBank
QBank - Editor User Guides
QBank - Admin User Guides
QBank Connectors and Integrations
QBank Extended Features
QBank - User webinars, news and release notes
Managing the Image dimensions (width x flexible height)
How to set up an image template with a fixed width and a flexible height that will cover 100% height of the original image in proportion.
It is quite common you would like to present images showing the image full-height naturally disregarding portrait or landscape.
Imagine this: Your original image has the dimensions of 1440 x 1800px and your mission is to create published images with the following size: 500 (maximum width) × 625 (100% full height in proportion)
- Create your Image Template
- Configure the Resize Command with below
- Provide width and height as 500 × 10000
- Enable Proportional Scaling by clicking Proportional checkbox YES
- Enable Overflow by clicking Overflow checkbox NO
- Scale up NO
Basically, it remains the image form proportionally.