- Knowledge Base
- QBank - Editor User Guides
- Work with Moodboards
Welcome to QBank
Get started with QBank
Advance with QBank
QBank - Editor User Guides
QBank - Admin User Guides
QBank Connectors and Integrations
QBank Extended Features
QBank - User webinars, news and release notes
How you find an expired moodboard and renew it
In the QBank Library, you can easily search for en expired moodboard and renew it.
Follow these simple steps:
- Login to QBank and navigate the Library
- On the left tab Moodboard icon, click on the tab to open a Dropdown menu
- Click on Filters > select Show expired moodboards and Sort by expiration date
- Select Expired moodboard then right click it to Edit
- Change the Expiry date, and Save. It’s all done.
NOTE: Moodboards expired more than 6 months ago is considered “archived” and cannot be retrieved by the user. An expired Moodboard can only be retrieved by QBank. Contact QBank Support for more information.