This article gives a guide on commands you can use when creating a transparent png template.
The transparent png template is for instance very good to use for logotype and icons.
NOTE: For Administrators only
To create an Image Template you need access to the “Administration Tab”.
Follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Administration tab in the upper right corner of your QBank
- Click on Template in Left Panel
- Click on Image
- Click on Add template
5. Name your template - I will name my template "For screen use PNG (dpi 150)"
6. You can customize the template in any way you like with the provided options to the right called Mimetype - image/png - or simply choose the “Shortcuts” below by. If you are a newbie on image template configuration, the Transparent PNG config is a good start. Try to click that one.
7. If you didn't use Shortcuts: Transparent PNG, in this step you will need to write transparent manually in Color, you can't choose transparent in the color picker.